Popular Posts

Thursday, September 4, 2014

KEEN WHISPER TODDLER are Perfect for kids or adults.

Perfect for kids or adults.
KEEN WHISPER TODDLER
Why this shoe are perfect for kids?
Buyer comment.


Have no text to check? Click "Select Samples".My girls (of all ages) love these shoes. They are lightweight, comfortable and easy to get on and off. They are great for swimming, camping, hiking, and running around on the lawn! I have a couple that I took on a cruise to the Bahamas and they were great for all my fun in the water, even if they did get sand in them and they became uncomfortable, but then they washed easily, and were great to walk back to the ship ! My daughter loves them for trips to the park and wear around the house all day. Since her back surgery left her with a foot that sweats profusely and one that is not perspire at all, she loves the fact that her feet do not stink anymore! Customer review

No comments:

Post a Comment